IMPORTANT: If you already have an account with Plimus, skip directly to step #6 below.
1) Follow the straight-forward instructions on the account sign-up form, taking special note of the username you select as it will be important to remember. You'll also want to specify an e-mail address that you are able to check easily and regularly.
When finished, click the big blue "Create My Account" button.
2) Congratulations! Your account will have been officially created when you see this screen, as per the message highlighted in green near the top of the page:
Below the welcome message, you'll also see a note informing you that an e-mail has been sent to the address you specified.
IMPORTANT: That e-mail will contain a link that you must click in order to verify your account.
Although the page you are on looks just like your actual Plimus account's Control Panel will, hold off on exploring the cool links by the green bullets under the "Getting Started" section for now. We promise you'll get to play with them soon.
But it's indeed ultra-important to move to the next step before we get to that.
3) Check your email as directed for that verification message from Plimus. The subject line will be "New Plimus Account - Email Verification". When you click on the verification link, you'll be directed to the Plimus website and shown a screen confirming your account's creation.
Click the "Continue To Plimus Control Panel" link on that page to proceed, as shown above.
4) Once you have reached your real, live Control Panel, note again the "Getting Started" section at the bottom of the page. We recommend going through the bulleted items in reverse order.
As such, be sure to click first on the bulleted link #3, which will allow you to choose how Plimus pays you. Note Plimus can actually pay you by check, wire transfer, Paypal or even direct deposit. You can also get a pre-loaded Visa card if you prefer, which is a unique option for sure.
No matter what, expect to get paid around the middle of the month for the previous month's commissions, without holdback. Nice.
You won't need to bother with bulleted link #2 for now, as that points to a tutorial for product vendors on how to set up order pages (like this one, for example).
It's bulleted link #1 where all the action is, though. That's where you're going to get started making money today. Go ahead and click the "Get sales links" link.
5) Under the "Keywords" field on the ensuing page, which is the Plimus Product Catalog, type exactly this: "Y Communications". Then click "Search".
IMPORTANT: You must enter the following exactly as shown: "Y Communications" ...or else the proper list of products will not come up in the results. Plimus' search system does not currently support the "&" character.
6) Alternatively, rather than performing a manual search for X & Y Communications products, you can simply log in with your new Plimus user ID and password at our custom-coded affiliate invitation page, as shown below.